needing to know how my friend feels

FaithInTheDark

FaithInTheDark

I have this friend that I have been building a connection with lately. we don't live in the same city but we have been texting everyday - on going for 5 weeks.

theres been a lot of signs that hes interested ie: initiating the messages, planning trips and coming to visit me, has said im hot , and that I mean a lot to him

now, this guy has been completely blind to others girls attempts to make a move on him. ive witnessed it. hes known to be oblivious to this kind of thing.

well, I realized that I totally have feelings for him and I need to know how hes feeling about me before I get seriously hurt.

tonight we were texting and relationships came up. I felt this was a chance to get things out in the open.

In so many words I told him how I miss him and that I have been thinking about him a lot and asked him if that was weird.

his response was joking about how its not weird because hes irresistible to this ladies. It just felt like he deflected to comment.

im trying to just get over it but realized that his guy is known to be clueless about girls in the past.and maybe my hints were not clear enough.

im just really lost and wondering if anyone has any advice ....and how I can go about just telling him know how I feel and if he feels to same way back.

if him and I go on some sort of trip, I need to know where hes at as well

I have no idea how to go about this and im not even sure if ive been clear with him,and the only way to really communicate is through text

I think even if he doesn't feel the same way, its going to hurt but at least I can move forward.

any sort of help would be great

Have you ever met him? If not, you're just spinning your wheels for nothing and he'll be nothing like what you think and vice versa. He's not specifically interested in you or he'd have warmed up to your intimate comment. Instead he threw you into the pool of all the other women who like him, in his head. He's probably a fun time at some point, but only if you're also a fun time. And you're not. You're serious.