Jealousy

Well look, I am in class with a girl for 2 years.

Since begin this year( second year) she was starting to flirt with me.

And i kinde liked it, so i have kinda crush on her now and I and some firned thinks she has a crush on me to.

This is the problem

There is a friend who I know for like 5 years who came new in out class and he spends alot time with me the girl I like and her friend

We 4 always hang out and stuff

last year before my friend came we 3 used to hang out.

So this happend, we normally hang out no problem but one they the 2 girls were mad at my friend and they started figting at whatsapp etc

It sounds really selfish but i was a little happy becuase I helped the girls becuase my friend insulted them and I he was spending a lot time with the girl I like.

My friend his charactar is acting always tough talkong arogant to girls etc.

My character is sweet and helpful and I never shout I always like to talk and many people say I am funny.

Because of my character I solved the fight between my friend and those girls.

But last time I am really getting jealous because I am very insecure.

My friend is spending MORE time with these girls them before the fight, more time then they useally spending with me.

An other example the girl I like always asks him how the exam were and they always punch each other for fun and she never asks me etc.

And I always see him whatsapping with these girl so I am like why giving so much attention to the guy who is arrogant and insulted them in a fight and not with me the guy who is always friendly always made you laugh and solved the fight.

The friend of my crush does give me attention not as before but enough for me.

But the mu crush really doesnt ask me or whatsapp me like before.

So I am really jealous And I am trying getting over the crush because I cant stop think about it, I think about it everyday.

i have the feeling that I 'had' her but i didnt take the chance and she left me And went to my friend

I really dont want these feelings but i cant get rid of them.

I am thinking about whatsapping her but she always doesnt talk very social with me but she does with him, but i want to try so maybe I can improve our connection.

Does anyone have any advice because I get crazy because of this annoying feelings

Does anyone has good advice for me?

Greets

You say you're all spending time together, so I'm confused. Have you gone on dates together, or have you farted around all this time without asking the girl on a real date? Because if so, you just failed to execute once you had the chance and now it's no harm/no foul if she moves over to the guy who may be exhibiting more interest and might actually ask her on a date. Plus also confused by you saying you spent a lot of time together but that you don't talk much socially. So what are you doing together?

• Author

With spending time I mean like in school always hang out with the four of us and yes we talk but she talks way more with my friend and First she talked alot with me but now really sometimes, she useally talks with my friend when we are togheter. and why I didnt aak her on a date because I am scares to ask her.

But I do have a feeling that she really likes me.

But hoe should I handle this situation now?