Ruined our friendship

There is this girl in my class whom I like. We have mutual friends and have gone out with them a few times. We have spoken all those times about general things and have cracked jokes together. Last week we went to party where I tried to be a little too friendly with her. And things became awkward afterwards. She doesn’t respond to my calls and texts and avoid me in the class. We went out with friends yesterday but she didn't speak a word to me. I want to say sorry to her and rekindle our friendship. I have ordered a bouquet from a flower shop online and I am contemplating whether to give it to her on person or to send it to her. I really like to give it to her in person but I am afraid if she would throw it back on my face or maybe not open the door at all. What do you guys think? What should I do?

WonderWoman911

If whatever you did to her was too obnoxious or inappropriate, I would have them sent to her, with some type of letter inside apologizing what you did or said to her. Because right now I'm sure she doesn't want to see you and you already said she's ignoring you, your phone calls and text. After you send the flowers, see how's she responds to you. If her behavior stays the same for a long time, more than likely the friendship is done.