Does my friend of 10 years want more!? !

Shortstack_1989

Shortstack_1989

So I have a guy friend that I've been known since high school, so for about ten years now and we were close in a group back then. He's the flirting type but he's only had serious girlfriends before. Back then I had a puppy crush on him but I got over it when I graduated and saw him as a friend only. Then we drifted apart for 3 years because he got into a serious relationship, so I only saw him a couple of times on my birthdays, which he brought her along. After that he contacted me again and we kept going out as friends but not so often, it's been 3 years now, I've had a couple of boyfriends but I've never fallen in love and for some reason he's the only person I can really be myself with. When we drink together we make out like crazy but then we pretend nothing has happened so we never do anythjng about it. WE have been talking more lately and it feels a little different now, but I really don't know what to do because about a year ago he admitted he still occasionally sleeps with his ex. I don't know if he still does but I have no idea how to deal with it. I think I love him but I don't know if I should say something or not. HELP!

Ask him: Hey, about a year ago, you told me you were still sleeping with your ex. Is that still going on?

If yes: Think you'll ever get back together?

If no: Think that's all over now or are you still carrying a torch?

If he thinks they might reunite, of course, clear out.

If he says he's over it, say "Well, I was thinking with both of us single at the same time, maybe we should spend some more time together." And then next time you make out, don't let him forget it!!!