Sexuality

I am a girl in my teens, but I have thought deeply and often of whether I like girls or not. I am attracted and always have been attracted to built guys and am not willing to settle for less, but I have always found girls somewhat attractive or hot. I have always wanted to experiment with a girl, but it frighten me to do that at the same time. Also, if i were to experiment, the girl would have to be attractive.

Best thing to remember is you don't have to decide now OR decide one or the other. Just take things slowly as you are quite young. Usually things become more clear as you get into your early 20s. Hormones are all over the place during this age and can misdirect or confuse you! You have plenty of time to figure it all out, so stop putting pressure on yourself. You are at an age where you are like a flower beginning to blossom. Don't let anyone manipulate or pressure you into anything you are uncomfortable with, whatever that may be, and always be very careful and remember the most important thing is to get to know someone. If they love you, they will respect you and not pressure you.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

i dont see how everyone hasnt, idk, thought of someone of the same sex attractive. i mean, theres so many different things about a person that can just trigger somethin in u as attractive im js