My best friend made me so ? Does she love me?

Hello. Im 23 years old girl. I come from Ukraine. I have a best friend. She is just 2 months older than me. She come from Mexico. We both came to England 3 years ago. And that time we met in work. We both work in same restaurant as waitress. We both came here alone and get really close to each other. We are like soulmates. We like same things, have same interests. 3 months after we met we rented studio apartment. We still live there. I love to live with her.

I can't imagine my life without her. We never had fight, never be mad at each other. She got 3 boyfriends since I know her. It was always relationship just couple of weeks. She confessed to me that she never had deep relationship that mean a lot for her. I had 2 relationships but always end up very hurt. Once even physical. Since that time I'm really careful and don't trust guys. But I would like to date a guy? again. We are very pretty girls and a lot of guy wants to date us. It's just I'm afraid.

But yesterday evening happened something that made me very confused. We decided to watch movie as usually. We were liying close to each other and hold hands as usual. But then she started to rub my stomach. Well it happened in past but this was different because she gone under my pants. It made me so horny but also awkward. I quickly get up to bring some snacks. She asked me to bring some wine. So we drunk some wine and as we were watching she hugged me tight and started to kiss me on neck. And then also on lips. Well we kissed couple of times in past but not like this.

This was just so romantic and passionate. We also hug and cuddle almost every day but not make out like this. Well, I can't say I didn't like it, because I actually really enjoyed it. But I stopped and said I'm going to sleep. Because she got me really confused :( . She s gone to shower. We sleep in same bed because our apartment is very small. So when she liyed in bed after shower I pretended I was asleep. She liyed very close to me and I heard heavy breath. I know her very well and I felt she was upset. I feel also upset and very very guilty and confused . At morning she s gone to work. I had free day and I was thinking about yesterday. I think she wants to be more then friends with me.

I never thought about relationship with woman. And I never find myself attracted in another woman. I always thought I was straight. When she came home I knew I must talk with her because I don't want to hurt her. It was first time ever I was afraid to talk to her. When she came home she just came to me and gave me hug. I hugged her tight back. Then she acted like nothing happened. We both ate dinner, listen music and talked about different things. Then we gone to sleep because we work at morning. Should I talk to her about it? What If she ask me for relationship?

Explore your options and find out what you value the most. You may have deeper feelings for her than you realize and perhaps she does for you too. It might be in the interest of you both to take it further, unless you don't want to risk losing the good friendship in case things don't work out.

Just be aware that she might as easily end up hurting you, despite things being good for now. One of the best things you can do, is engage in a conversation with her, and try to get an even better feeling about what she wants.

You need to talk to her about it. If you never fell for women before this, it's unlikely you're gay. It would be hard not to get turned on with someone being sexual with you. But you're uncomfortable with it, and you need to tell her to stop. You need to stop holding hands or anything if you don't want to encourage her. If you were even bi, you'd have had big crushes on women at some time or other. If you have only ever crushed on guys, you're not gay. Everyone is a little percentage of bi, even if they never acknowledge it, but who you fall for and crush on is what will tell you. I wouldn't keep letting her touch you if you are not comfortable with it and don't feel that way about her.

• Author

Thanks for answers. It's true I never fell for another woman. But what happened then really turned me on and I liked it. Just that I'm afraid. I don't know how to start talking about it :( . Last thing I want to do I hurt her. I really like her so much.

You may find you can appreciate women as a side dish but never as the main course. And of course, like men, women will require reciprocation eventually and that may tell you just how far you're willing to go. If you haven't seen that episode of Sex in the City where Charlotte is enjoying hanging out with a group of lesbians and thinks she can just coast, you should see it. It's funny.