Does my coworker wanna me or does she just like me as a friend?

I met this woman at work who I'm starting to really like. She is older then me like by 5ish years and has 3 kids. She lives with a guy but she is not married and she told me not in so many words she is looking for someone else. She is a very nice person and always brags about how well she get along with everybody.

She opened up quite a bit to me about her life and we text on and off I usually get quick responses. She initiates communication a lot of the time and the big thing for me is she pretty much lets me touch her anywhere and for as long as I want (example arm around her walking down the hall, hand on her lower back etc) get pretty good eye contact and when we stare at each other for a few secs she will break eye contact then rein gage in a few secs later and smiles frequently. The only problem I have is I called her out (not yelling or anything just telling her how I felt) on only texting one or 2 word responses and that sometimes she would only talk to me when it was convent to her since she recently moved positions at work. She said she was hurt I would think of her like that and I guess I didn't know her as well as I thought. I apologized and she said it was nothing like that so it seems like water under the bridge. I'm not sure if she likes me or not and I really wanna hangout with her outside of work to see if there's any signs I can pick up on to see if I can take this relationship further (ultimate goal would be a friends with benefits type thing) . I jokingly ask her once we should hang out and she said sure but I didn't jump on it. Any advice on what my next move should be?