Are we moving out of fwb zone?

My fwb and I would go on occassional dates but mostly sex at a mutual place (never his or mine). We text often, sometines all day and night. It's been about 5 months in total but for various reasons these past two months we havent seen each other although we still texted. He asked me out for Christmas Eve. We went out (dinner, movies) and yes, we had sex (at hotel). He asked me if I was leaving that night or in the morning. Due to family commitments I left that night. I know he has famiky commitments coming up as well. Was he just trying to get a quickie in before family time or is he trying to move things further since we spent some holiday time together?

WonderWoman911

I don't think he was trying to get a quickie in since he asked you if you was leaving that night or in the morning. It sound like he really wanted to spend some time with you. Normally when a person ask for a quickie,especially a fwb, the job gets done and both parties separate, not stick around. But it's hard to tell if he wants to move things further just from what you posted. I would just ask him. He can simply say yes or no.

• Author

Well, he has said yes at different points in time but the fact that there was a two month break from us seeing each other (alyhougj we would text udually every day) makes a girl wonder. Also, he is very handsome but morbidly obese. Don't know if that means anything in the equation. Also, after we had sex he repeatedly asked me if I was okay and at dinner he made references to me possibly seeing someone else when we were apart.

Edited by newnewness