I`m a virigin, she wants fwb

Sorry really long post coming up here. Im 20 years old now and still a virgin. My friends younger sister who knows that im a virgin and is 2 years younger than me, has become pretty good friends with me over the years. As time went on, i stopped talking to the friend as much(although we are still friends) and i started talking to his sister a lot more. We`ve been friends for like at least 4 years now, and i never thought of her as anything more than a friend. She tells me about her guy problems, i tell her about my life with girls, and stuff all the time, i never really thought about having sex with her until recently.

I just recently got rejected by a girl i was really into, i havent had a girlfriend for a very long time, and im beginning to get really tired of being a virgin. This girl has been dating a ton of guys recently, almost going through a new guy or 2 like every week and has had sex quite a few times, i still dont really judge her or consider her a whore or anything. There was a time that she asked me if i was a virigin and i told her the truth, and she asked me if i wanted to lose my virginity to someone special or just anyone, and i was a little bit scared to tell her that im pretty much willing to lose it to anyone at this point so i ended up responding by saying "i think it would have to depend on the situation, but preferably someone special"

Recently, she has told me that she is interested in becoming fwb`s with someone. She said she was supposed to be with 2 other guys, but they fooled around a bit, and then never texted her back. She is on to another guy now, she has a date with soon, they are just going to get coffee, her wisdom teeth were removed recently so i dont think shes going to have sex with him. But she still asks me for advice about guys all the time, and she told me that she told him from the start that shes not looking for a relationship at the moment, and after talking to him she said she thinks there just going to be hang out and slowly work their way up to fwb`s. When she first told me that she was interested in casual make outs and fwb`s, i asked her if that was the reason she was wondering if i would want to lose my virginity to someone special or just anyone. and she responded "idk aha" and then i just let it go and said "ohhh okay lol", cuz i wasn`t really sure at the time, if i wanted to be fwb`s with her.

So, im thinking if things dont work out with this new guy, or even if things are going decently, should i ask her to be fwb`s with me? I`ve never tried hitting on her in anyway b4, her main concerns she said is that she just wants to be with someone nice, someone who wont leave after 1 time, and someone she doesnt think is creepy.

Ive never really tried to be flirty with her or anything in the past, i actually was totally cool with just being friends with her. But now that she mentions fwb`s, I am really horny all the time and if shes really down for no strings attached sex, i don`t really think its too bad, i`d rather lose my virginity to her since im comfortable with her, and gain some experience in the bedroom.

up until now i always tried to be one of those "nice guys" who didnt only think about sex and wanted a serious relationship, but after my last rejection, i pretty much gave up on girls liking me simply for who i am. I pretty much gave up or am at least taking a break from relationships for awhile.

i was never really good at getting girls, but a lot thought that i was really nice, not a creep,

but were only interested in being friends.Im not the best at flirting or being a super dominant alpha male

and im worried if i mess up this chance to get laid, its going to be a many years before i get the same chance. I mostly

just want to become familar with having sex, and know what its like so i can be more confident in the future.

So im basically just wondering if i should do it or not? at this point i already have like %80 made up my mind to just go ahead and do it anyways, the reason i avoided it for so long up until now, and not when she was hinting at it earlier, was because i wasnt sure if i wanted to do it for awhile, i had conflicting feelings because i never really thought something like this would ever happen, and ive never had a girl tell me things like this so openly. Does it seem like she will probably be down? I am a little afraid of rejection here since im such good friends with her and her brother, dont want things to be weird. I dont really have intimate feelings for her though, so i dont see the harm in both of us having sex with each other if its what we both want, and nothing else even though ive heard stories that it doesnt work.

And although this shouldnt be a huge issue, I never said anything about my dick size, but I think she is expecting me to have a huge cock. I`m indian but my skin is really dark, so her brother always makes jokes about how big my dick probably is since im "black" and i never really denied it i guess. I`m worried she is actually under the impression that i have a huge cock and in reality im actually like average size or a little bit smaller.

Edited by vegeta18

Yes do it!

But don't be LAME and ask her if you can be fwb.

Just start flirting with her heavily and dropping big sexual hints. See how she responds. Tell her she should date you. If it's not negative, then when you see her kiss her.

Do NOT get lost in a bunch of words.

I wouldn't advise against it - heck, I think sex is great.

However one warning: you should assume that this will change the relationship dynamic between the two of you. Don't think you can just go have NSA sex, and then go right back to being friends and hang-out buddies with things exactly like they were before.

That may work in some cases, but I think a more likely outcome is that it will change your dynamic forever. Whether it's that one of you gets more emotionally involved than the other and then things get weird, or maybe BOTH of you get emotionally involved and a romantic relationship starts (and possibly eventually breaks up), the scenario where both of you are completely transparent, stable, and want exactly the same thing is probably on the "less likely" end of the scale.

FWB often starts with the best of intentions and ends with a difference of opinion.

If you're aware of this, and the two of you both go into it with your eyes open, and you are willing to weather the possible outcomes, then heck yeah...

She doesn't have any expectations about your size. Men think women care about this; we don't.

If your virginity holds special meaning for you or you are religious, don't do this. If you view it as something to be dispensed with sooner rather than later . . . sister's friend here you come.

It saddens me to think at 18 she's so jaded that she only wants FWB but that is her issue not yours.

• Like 1