He wanted more but I don't

So I was hanging out with this guy I met at a bar a few months ago and long story short he started to really like me. I told him I do not want to date. He chilled and we were friends for a while. Then he asked again a month later and again, I said no and suggested we stop talking to each other.

He went psycho and said he cherishes me and wants to start the next chapter of his life with me and how it has been his dream to make me his girlfriend since he first met me... all this stuff. Then I was like ok seriously no more talking.

So, a few months later (tonight) I walk in a bar with a cool new guy friend and the old psycho guy's sister comes up to me and says I am hideous and her brother can do much better than me. I peacefully say ok and try to calm it down. Then she throws food at me from across the room. At that point I walk outside with my guy friend and comment on how crazy that was. She walks outside and tells me to leave like a little bitch and goes inside to bother the bouncer but the bouncer eventually tries to kick her out and she then she starts calling me names and yelling at me. She said "Maybe you won this time but I hang out here and you better not come back."

This dive bar is where I hang out all the time. All the time with my coworkers in fact and I really care what my coworkers think about me. THIS CANNOT HAPPEN WITH MY COWORKERS.

What can I do to fix this?

I think you need to report any abusive behaviour on her part to the police. She has been making threats and harassing you. At least make sure it gets noted if she does it.

You could tell the management that she has been abusing you and that you don't feel safe with her around. See if they take any steps to ensure you are safe.