lost and

incipience1

Ive fallen pretty hard for my coworker. We clicked 3 years ago once i started working there, but i was married. He would constantly sit in my office, and we'd laugh and joke and talk all day. Eventually, we slept together. After that, we started to get more touchy feely around the office. Making out in the break room, hugging, hand holding, etc. then we slept together again the following weekend. Then i think i started to get to clingy and he would turn down my requests to hang out again. The flirting continued, but the sex stopped. Fast forward a year, and we are back inthe sack together. Then, again, ignores me. Fast forward one more year, and Now, i have left my husband, and we started to hang out again and sleep together. At work, he always tells me how he cares about me, sneaks in hugs through out the day, and kisses me as soon as i walk in the door. Last weekend i went over to his place and met his room mate. Thats were he dropped the bomb of our booty call status. He told his roommate that he and i were already on the same level of understanding. I just nodded since i didnt want to look like some dumb girl in love with her booty call. His room mate is the only person ive ever met in his circle of friends, and now that i reallg started thinking about it, we only hangout when hes home alone and when hes had some beers. I am so confused. At work, he makes me feel like im such an important perosn, then, after hours, i feel like some booty call. I have fallen pretty hard for him, but cant tell if he really feels the same or if hes stringing me along because i put out. What do you think?

evanescentworld

After all this time?

Yeah, you're a booty-call and he has well and truly sucked you in.

You fell for all his flattery, and for what?

Just so's he could keep getting what he wants from you.

I guess he thought you wouldn't fall for his flattery so easily, and probably believes that you KNEW you were just his booty call, because surely, nobody would be so blind as to keep getting sucked in.... and for what? A bit of sex?

Oh, honey, he has well and truly rolled you over, lain you down and done it again.

What will you do now?

Keep being his booty call?

Or kick him to the kerb?

How far down is your dignity, exactly?

Reckon you can haul it up and walk away unscathed?

I think you need to try, don't you?

What a piece.....:mad: