made out with friend a few weeks ago, should I contact him?

youaremysunshine

youaremysunshine

Hey. So two weeks ago I was visiting my hometown, and met up with an old friend/former room mate who had just moved to my hometown from the city that I live in.

anyway why had a few drinks and talk and end up kissing. I sleep in his bed but we agree not to have sex. We make pretty passionately though and he's really good about asking me if I'm comfortable with this and not pushing me to go farther. He says he has been attracted to me all along, since he first saw me years ago

We have breakfast the next morning and bus into the city together. We don't really talk about what happened but he asks when I'm in his town next and I say christmas and he says he'll be in the city on the 14th and I saw he could stay with me if he needs and he seemed agreeable. We part with a kiss.

Anyway tomorow is the 14th and I still haven't heard from him :(

I haven't contacted him either. Should I message him and ask if he is gonna be in the city tomorow? I was always told to wait for thr guy to message you first.

• Author
youaremysunshine

I would like to add we are not particularly close, we are just in the same social circle. There's a lot about him I don't know but I am curisous.