The problem with sex

Grevensteiner

Grevensteiner

So...I've been already describing my problems, but I'm not really able to deal with them. I have a girlfriend, she's 19yo, I'm 21. I'm a virgin, she's not, and has a lot of experience. We started having sex 2 weeks ago. I mean, she wanted to have sex with me since 2 weeks ago.

First 3-4 times, I've been having erectile dysfunction. During the way to my home, I was getting an erection from even short hugging or kissing. When I lied next to her naked on my bed, I couldn't get an erection from even a handjob.

Finally, when we've had the whole night, I managed to somehow relax, stop caring about it, with her help, and I started the intercourse. The problem was however that...hm...she didn't really feel a pleasure from that. Like not at all. When I fingered her, she came a couple of times, but she didn't even feel me inside her.

The next time after that I started having erectile dysfunction again.

Now I don't know if it was because I wasn't "hard enough"? Or I didn't last long enough? Or didn't have my package big enough for her place?

But she insists that I go to some doctor with this problem.

How do I solve this problem? It is the problem, I don't see a good relationship without having sex. Especially when she says it's really difficult for her, when I finger her good and then can't fu*k her.

Sorry for too much details. And thanks for any responses!

Oh, btw, there's another thing...we know each other for half a year, and she doesn't know I'm a virgin, but thinks I have had two relationships already ;) I don't know if that could be the case here, but how could it be...

Edited by Grevensteiner

Not every woman has orgasms from intercourse. Please don't make the mistake of thinking that just because she doesn't instantly O when you're inside her that there's something wrong with you (or her).

1-Talk and COMMUNICATE with her, tell her how you're feeling. If she really cares, she'll understand and work through it with you.

2-Get out of your head, don't overthink things.

3-As a young person, you don't need (IMHO) any pharmaceutical assistance.

4-PIV sex is only one of dozens of ways to please your lover. I think if you concentrate on making the experience as pleasurable as possible for her, putting her satisfaction first, you'll find yourself with more confidence, which will help you eliminate the 'problems' you're experiencing.

5-See #2.... :cool:

• Like 1

Tell her the truth that you were a virgin and she should be more understanding of your feelings.

Stop thinking so much. You're panicking Every time she gets naked that you have to perform. Don't think, just do.

evanescentworld

Yes, ^^This^^.... Why does she 'think' you've had 2 relationships already?

I presume the only way that happened is that you lied to her.

Well, sorry, but that's blown up in your face now, and really, your best option, believe it or not - is to be truthful and confess.

I think that will also help with your dysfunction.

because you're trying hard to convince her you've done this before....

If you let her know the truth, that's half the pressure off right away, isn't it...?