Should I ask my guy friend if he wants be FWB?

I've accepted he only sees me as a friend. But I would love to be his friends with benefits. I know he is single he lives an hour away. We never see each we text from time to time. He has as difficult a time with dating as I do. We have known each two years. Since we never see each and rarely text I do think he would be the perfect friends with benefits. What should I say when I ask him? It would be through text since that is how we always communicate. I thought about saying we have known each other two years and I have given you oral before. I know we are both single and we are just friends but would you want to be friends with benefits?

Why not, it's your life, go for exactly what you want to do. I'm sure this suits some people perfectly, and well you might as well enjoy life while you are on this planet. Now of course if spaceflight to other galaxies will be ready by tomorrow, I'd probably hold on a bit, might be some hawt alien man out there.

I've accepted he only sees me as a friend. But I would love to be his friends with benefits. I know he is single he lives an hour away. We never see each we text from time to time. He has as difficult a time with dating as I do. We have known each two years. Since we never see each and rarely text I do think he would be the perfect friends with benefits. What should I say when I ask him? It would be through text since that is how we always communicate. I thought about saying we have known each other two years and I have given you oral before. I know we are both single and we are just friends but would you want to be friends with benefits?

It really depends on whether you are emotionally invested in him or not.

If you love him or like him a lot then making him a FWB will only cause you heartache and will not persuade him that you are gf material. Do not go there if this is an elaborate plan to make him yours, because I do not see that working.

If you suspect that he loves you and you see him only as a regular sex provider, then do not go there, it is unfair to him.

However, if he truly is just a friend and you are happy that he sees other girls and you just want to have regular sexual partner, then fine if you are both content with the arrangement.

• Like 1

What happens if you get pregnant then what? Why bother starting something if you can't be true to it. You come off like you want a BF. So date people in your area. Your friend dates someone in your area and all is good.

Man, I would love a friends with benefits if I had the opportunity. There's few things in life that are better than a no-strings attached sexual friendship: and that's apple fritter donuts, and making love. If you're down for something like that, go ahead. It's your life; do what makes you happy. When you ask him, just say "hey [name], I was giving this a little bit of thought, and I was wondering if you'd be interested in becoming friends with benefits. If not, no worries." Or whatever you feel comfortable doing.

Thegreatestthing

No it doesn't work out,there are about a hundred posts a week on here with some girl in a fwb who wants a relationship with the guy.

• Like 1
RomanceArtist

You've already had a sexual experience together so suggesting such a thing wouldn't be extra-out-of-the-ordinary. But it seems odd to me to ask this over a text message. Shouldn't you try to seduce him in person, show your sexual side and then make the suggestion? That's my thought.

Please tell us what you decided to do and how it worked out. Good luck! :)

Dear god no women cannot handle friends with benefits no matter how much we try to convince ourselves we can im watching a dear friend go thu this at the moment shes in love and the dude could care less do yourself a favor and don't find a guy who is genuinely interested..