Was a older lady trying to hit me on me in the public libary??

Was a older lady trying to hit me in the public libary??

Today something werid happen to me today at the libary lol

There iam sitting down using the public computer to get online..when across me sat 2 older females ( they look around mid 50 or around 60) I really dont know.. Anyway one lady did not know how to get around the net so she ask how does she get to her email ...so i told her type http://www.yahoo.com and then press mail and etc etc... One lady was all smile and ask me to to open up her email to check to see if she had mail ( werid) lol

Later on she told me to me she wanted to teach me spanish...so she gave me her number and phone address..!! What does that mean??

Originally posted by mike78207

ok..lol but she ask me to come over anytime to her house. :o:sick:

Maybe you wanted her to hit on you!!!

Maybe you wanted her to hit on you!!!

That's what I'm thinking, he seems to be wanting someone to say "oh yes she is hitting on you, wow man you must be a "stud"" :rolleyes:

Hahaha!

Originally posted by dreaming4ever

fredrolin!!

:sick: that's disgusting!!!

older women are more experienced....he could learn a trick or two.

Originally posted by Barby

That's what I'm thinking, he seems to be wanting someone to say "oh yes she is hitting on you, wow man you must be a "stud"" :rolleyes:

Hahaha!

Ditto

• Author

well she gave me her number and gave me her home address!! lol

How many times do females just give out that personal info??

Plus she i never been with a older female. She look about 55-66 years of age not mad looking.

well she gave me her number and gave me her home address!! lol

How many times do females just give out that personal info??

Plus she i never been with a older female. She look about 55-66 years of age not mad looking.

Maybe she's trying to make some extra money by giving spanish lessons, at that age I DOUBT she was hitting on you...

Not to seem mean but after reading some of the outlandish posts you have posted before I wonder how well you are able to interpet certain interactions with people....

I say she probably was being nice and trying to recruit a new student for spanish, I doubt you'll believe that you want to think she hit on you so believe it, :rolleyes::p

:eek::eek::eek:OMG!!!!!! :confused::confused::confused:

YOU'RE 25??? After reading your other posts I thought you were like 14-15 asking immature questions about sexual issues, ect (sorry my opinion only) Guess I was wrong! :o

Originally posted by mike78207

Well i think there are older females that like young men ( iam 25)

Should i go to here house today or when??

go for it, you have nothing to lose. don't forget to bring a condom and some lube, some of those old ladies have trouble getting wet!

HA~!

I'm sorry but this is one of the most hilarious string of posts I have ever read. You can just hear the personalities and sarcasm jumping off the screen!

Let us know if you get some play, Mike! Seriously, that could be very interesting!

Confused28

Yeah, you guys gotta give her a break. She could just need help with her stockings? :o

:p Just say no, Mike.

Later on she told me to me she wanted to teach me spanish...so she gave me her number and phone address..!! What does that mean??

Go for it baby! Could be a wonderful experience!!

Just remember! We want DETAILS baby! :p <------Meaning being silly, not 'going down' sign! LOL

Yup she's looking for a boy toy... good for her! :laugh: hey maby you could get a Sugar Momma out of it !!LOL make her spoil you and work for that a@@!!! LMAO

Dude, you got to give us an update

let me get this straight: an older woman you helped by accessing her email account gave you her number and address so she could teach you Spanish.

1. she might be grateful for your help and figures that she can share her knowledge of the language to help YOU

2. you remind her of someone and she's taken a shine to you

3. she wants you ... for her single daughter/granddaughter/niece and is planning to hook you up with said relative

dude, my money is on #3, especially if she's hispanic. Mamacitas are ALWAYS trying to marry off their single female relatives!!!!!

Originally posted by quankanne

dude, my money is on #3, especially if she's hispanic. Mamacitas are ALWAYS trying to marry off their single female relatives!!!!!

Oh this is soooooooooooo true!!!

Originally posted by Confused28

HA~!

I'm sorry but this is one of the most hilarious string of posts I have ever read. You can just hear the personalities and sarcasm jumping off the screen!

Let us know if you get some play, Mike! Seriously, that could be very interesting!

Confused28

I agree, this thread is hilarious!

ThumbingMyWay
Originally posted by fredrolin

well whatever the intentions...he's going to get his pee pee wet!!

:laugh: