Guy friend wants to date but ignored email?

Thegreatestthing

Thegreatestthing

Guy friend wrote to me dozens of times,basically saying he wants to date,I ignored many of the emails including the last two.on Monday I got drunk and replied to his last email which was just asking how I was,I went into a dramatic speech about how he would ruin me,that I'm not here for his amusement,that im done with making men happy and that I have a bf I'm not crazy about but who is good for me.i was drunk.

He hasn't replied and I just feel confused and don't know why he hasn't replied,he always replies? I kind of feel like I miss his adoration and not him.

You're being awfully self-absorbed. Try to remember this guy possibly might have feelings and try not to give him false hope just because you enjoy it momentarily if you have no intention of dating him.

• Like 3
He can't realky have feelings anymore since he didn't reply.

What kind of sh*t logic is that? The only way you'd know for sure what he's feeling is if he told you honestly.

He could have plenty of feelings but after reading your drunken dramatic spiel about how he has no chance he gave up. I would.

Guy friend wrote to me dozens of times,basically saying he wants to date,I ignored many of the emails including the last two.on Monday I got drunk and replied to his last email which was just asking how I was,I went into a dramatic speech about how he would ruin me,that I'm not here for his amusement,that im done with making men happy and that I have a bf I'm not crazy about but who is good for me.i was drunk.

He hasn't replied and I just feel confused and don't know why he hasn't replied,he always replies? I kind of feel like I miss his adoration and not him.

You're an attention seeker. Drama Queen. Playing mind games to get attention and when you get it, you react badly to the person because you got what you wanted. Then you rationalise it here on with logic.

The guy emailed you dozens of times to you saying he wants to date you, you manipulated the situation by ignoring and being a player. Emailing him some player script and making excuse you was drunk, telling him you don't give a **** about him.

You're messing with his head. You are the type of woman I so avoid, and who make approaching a dating confusing.

Now your here, complaining like a victim, wanting some self pity. To then have the audiacity to ask why he doesn't contact you back and how you miss the ADORATION?

Yeah, he put you on a pedestal. Pay attention MEN. This is what happens when you put a woman on a pedestal. This is what MOST not all, but MOST would do. Treat you like ****.

Well, you're not getting self pity from me. You got what you deserved. I hope he doesn't contact you ever. I hope he has more sense to see who you really are.

A player. A Drama Queen. An Attention seeker who likes to mess people heads up, especially guys to feel important.

Grow up and leave him alone. You're not good for any guy at this moment. You're so into yourself and treat some guy like **** and then wonder why no one even bothers replying back to your email or whatever.

If he was me, I'd tell you go to hell.

You need to know what you are doing is wrong. It is hurting people. You're hurting this guy. You're manipulative, and drunk for attention from other men but that is it; and when you don't get it, you act like you don't know what's up.

This isn't Shakespeare or some art project. This is real human being you're messing with.

LEAVE HIM ALONE. STAY AWAY!

Edited by RockyCruz
  • Author
Thegreatestthing

Well he did reply and is still writing,but yes you're right it's not fair to be ignoring him one minute and nice the next,completely messing with his emotions etc etc it's very selfish,I appreciate your post.

to tell you the truth I'm not doing it on purpose,just confused about my feelings for him.