I'm ready he's not

WaldosBabyMama

WaldosBabyMama

Back story::

I met him after my 5 year relationship was on the splits, I had a few fwb that got all mushy and it just messed everything up, I wasn't looking for love, just to fill a void. Well, one day I meet "Kyle", told him I just wanted to have fun nothing serious, he said ok so there we ventured off into amazing sex, cuddling, playing video games until dawn, just enjoying life with him as a good friend.

His back story: Was in a long term relationship, with a total c--t b---h. She tore him to shreds and he continually took her back after all the **** she kept doing to him.

::

Well, as time went on, I naturally started to get feeling for him, so I told him. He told me to try and work it out with my ex that we have together for way too long So I did. Then my ex "Micheal", was so jealous of Kyle that he wouldn't comprehend that I was trying to make it work and start over. Micheal started doing the things that led to our split in the first place, I called it a lost cause and we called it quits for good.

I kept my mouth shut about my growing likes for Kyle. It's been a year and bit since we first started seeing each other. I asked him again if we could date and got no real response, so I told him I didn't want to talk to him any more. WELL :eek: that blew up in my face, we ended up having a two day long fight (we both are busy and we were texting lol).

A week went by and he came over to talk and he once again tells me why he doesn't want to rush things. I completely understand and respect that decision, but is it fair to me? We hardly see each other any more and I'll ask him to spend the night at my house but that's just never an option. I feel like I'm in the same type of relationship as I was with Micheal, not singe yet single and alone. I just want to feel loved and wanted and I only get that from him on his time.

Now please understand 1) I know for a fact he is not seeing someone else

2) In my heart I don't feel like he's trying to use me

3) I know he cares for me, hes done a lot for me over this year in various ways

So what i am really asking is if anyone has been in this situation and it worked out for the best?

I'm just tired of feeling alone in a relationshipless relationship.

I had my share of friendship with mutual gains and the end is always bad. There is (almost) always someone who starts developing other types of feelings and things do go wrong.

Can't speak for the men you are hoping for something more, but it does look like you are not even in terms of feelings or future prospects together.

It's very hard to give you advice but i would suggest for a NC here. Just take time away from him and let time tell you something. It's hard i know but i think it might help you.

Best of luck to you.