Having more than one FWB

Curious to know who has more than one FWB situation going on at one time?

Are you successful in keeping everyone happy with the schedule and do you make time for non-sexually related activities with your FWB or FWBs?

It's quite easy, I find. To be honest, I have never spent every waking hour with a FWB, usually once a week or less, so it's quite easy to fit in one or two more FWBs.

And no. I don't make time to hang out with them when sex isn't on the cards. Why would I? I mean, it might happen. Usually my FWBs are from my social circle, so we might hang out with the group. But no necessarily one on one. When we do, it's for sex.

I think you need to be open about it, as far as possible.

I'm aware that my FWB probably has other women on the sides (if he has time...I know I don't!) but I have no interest in knowing any more than that. I just trust him to not give me a need to take antibiotics.

• Author
It's quite easy, I find. To be honest, I have never spent every waking hour with a FWB, usually once a week or less, so it's quite easy to fit in one or two more FWBs.

And no. I don't make time to hang out with them when sex isn't on the cards. Why would I? I mean, it might happen. Usually my FWBs are from my social circle, so we might hang out with the group. But no necessarily one on one. When we do, it's for sex.

So you have a group of guy friends from your social circle that are strictly sex friends and other guys that are just friends.

Interesting. What happens when you or one of your FWBs get involved with someone serious? I assume you would cut it off and perhaps resume it when either serous relationship ends?

• Author
I think you need to be open about it, as far as possible.

I'm aware that my FWB probably has other women on the sides (if he has time...I know I don't!) but I have no interest in knowing any more than that. I just trust him to not give me a need to take antibiotics.

Honesty is the best policy. Safe sex is common sense, regardless of how much better it feels without.

I couldn't stay in one particular fwb relationship because she wanted me to be exclusive to her while she kept two of her exes close.

So you have a group of guy friends from your social circle that are strictly sex friends and other guys that are just friends.

Interesting. What happens when you or one of your FWBs get involved with someone serious? I assume you would cut it off and perhaps resume it when either serous relationship ends?

Basically, yes. It is important to point out, however, that I have several social circles and avoid having more than one person I'm intimate with from any given group. My FWBs over the years may have known there were others, but never who the others were!

At this point, I've put other FWBs on hold, while trying to figure out what's happening with the guy I'm seeing... though starting to think that maybe that's a waste of time, so might get them back on the menu...