Girl living with me

so this girl I met was on and off with her bf of 2 years. She finally split it off with him but still talks to him. Me and her been having sex and hanging out for the past 2 months and she recently moved in with me. She said she don't want a relationship right now and wants to be friends. It bothers me she still texts other guys including her ex. It feels so much like we're dating but she refuses to commit. I'm afraid she might be using me until she finds another guy. She insist that she's not and she's just wants to be single but her texting other guys worries me. Any advice would be helpful thanks :)

Advice? Stop having sex with her. It's obvious you want a committed relationship and she doesn't. You are setting yourself up for heartbreak. Find someone who wants to commit if that is what you want.

Why is she living with you? If she's not a roommate who's sharing expenses then yes, she's probably using you unless you agreed to this up front.

It doesn't sound like this arrangement is working out for you.

Why did she move in with you? Let me guess you are paying most of the bills.

While I usually advise against them here an ultimatum is in order: stop seeing & talking to other guys & date only you or move out.

• Author

She says she wants to date me just not right now. I just don't know if she's telling a lie or if she legit needs time. She texts other guys but only hangs out with me should I just get out of this or risk a possible heartbreak and giving her time

The whole thing happened too fast. You barely know this person yet you are sharing a house & a bed with her. She is using you. How long you allow that to go on is solely in your control.

Seriously, if you are paying for most things & the expenses are not being split 50/50 please look up the definition of the word Chump. Then go look in a mirror.