Started having sex with a coworker Now another girl is living with him.

worldexploded

Probably a month after I started my new job I started hanging out with a coworker who had feelings for me. In the beginning I didn't feel the same. I actually rejected him a few times. He would ask me why I didn't want to date him and I kept giving excuses. Reasons that I see a kind of superficial now. He finally left it alone but we eventually started spending more time together. I would spend the night at his place often. We would spend whole weekends together. There have been a few times while laying in bed he would tell me as he was falling asleep that he loved me. I started to realize that I had developed feelings for him as well but I didn't want to admit it.

Not too long after he tells me he is going to Minnesota for a week to bring a girl he's known for seven years online to come live with him. Even though they've known each other for a while they've only met in person twice.

At first I didn't really think about it. At this point we still weren't actually a couple but a week before he left we started having sex. The last night before he left for the airport it finally hit me and I told him how I felt. He started holding me and said he wished he had known how I felt sooner.

We had sex one more time. Ever since he's gotten back I can't stop thinking about him. I know for a fact he's more attracted to me and that we have more in common but I'm just wondering if I look like a fool right now waiting for him.

I'm sorry to say this but if I were him, I'd never date you. I'd look at it like this, you didn't want me when you could have me, now you can't have me and so you want me. I'd worry that once you got me, you wouldn't want me anymore. I don't think you should wait around for him, at all.

He made a choice: her.

It doesn't matter if you are more attractive. She is the one who moved in.

He wasn't very honest with you and the one thing you know for certain is that is a cheater with no integrity. If he & this OL girl were talking about her relocating & moving in with him, he had no business starting up with you. You need to remember that if he cheated with you, odds are he will cheat on you.

As much as you make like him now, in part that is fueled by the fact that somebody else likes him. Logic further dictates that he's not a good guy so what is there that you actually want in reality? He's not the guy you thought he was so even if you got him all you got was a liar & a cheater. Who wants that?

• Like 2
Michelle ma Belle

In a nutshell, you're a fool for waiting for him.

So you slept together and he whispered that he loved you after a night of f*cking but you were never exclusive. He had another woman on the side he was clearly involved with and chose her over you. Whatever you think or thought you had with this guy clearly wasn't enough for you to be his priority.

Just because he said he loved you doesn't mean anything. I mean, it's not like a guy hasn't lied about that before especially after getting what he wants.

If he really saw you as someone to have LT he would have asked you to be exclusive but he didn't. It would appear you were FWB and nothing more.

As veggirl said, you want him now because you can't have him.

Classic.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • Author
worldexploded

Looking at this a year later I have to say, every time I've gone through something with a guy Love Shack has always right even I didn't see it at the time. I was being a complete twat in this situation . Thanks for the advice, guys