Online dating, have you ever just given up and suddenly had a lot of success?

Now, Online Dating has failed to yield me even one relationship in almost 2 years of taking it very seriously. I had a few good dates that somehow didn't lead into a second date (or at least I thought the first dates went well). So in that regard I have not seen much in the ways of success.

However, last week I basically just decided I don't care anymore. I still message some girls with intent to take things seriously, but a lot of them I just message with the intent to have sex with them. I was kind of shocked, I never go out in the open right away saying what I want, keeping it casual and playful, but I'm just shocked how many are very willing to let the conversation get naughty after like the second day of chatting.

I just landed a very sexy FWB, so at least I've got that department covered so I can clear my mind and focus on finding somebody who wants more than just sex lol. Still, I've never picked up random girls before, all I can think is, "wow that's way easier than I thought".

Michelle ma Belle

From the title of your post I was thinking you landed a great girl and found your better half but clearly our definitions of "success" are different.

If you're still looking for a serious and monogamous relationship, I think the jury is out on just how "successful" things have been.

If NSA sex = success in your books than congratulations I guess... :/

Just be sure to always practice safe sex :)

Edited by Michelle ma Belle
From the title of your post I was thinking you landed a great girl and found your better half but clearly our definitions of "success" are different.

If you're still looking for a serious and monogamous relationship, I think the jury is out on just how "successful" things have been.

If NSA sex = success in your books than congratulations I guess... :/

Just be sure to always practice safe sex :)

What is this may I ask...lock the door whilst you are doing it??

I just landed a very sexy FWB, so at least I've got that department covered so I can clear my mind and focus on finding somebody who wants more than just sex lol. Still, I've never picked up random girls before, all I can think is, "wow that's way easier than I thought".
Now come on...you just degraded the whole situation. I won't go be counting my chickens just yet, what if the feedback on the 1st time wasn't great, but didn't feel the need to tell you?

Now that is "not way easy" is it now?

I personally think FWBs should be treated the same way you will treat a person you are dating / LTR with. That's just me cos am not a heartless **********************

Edited by Tayken