can I come back

This girl Ive worked with for two months now has a bf but was very attracted to me. It was good for about a month. She text me day and night. After about a month I started texting constantly. Coming off as needy. I started to notice she stopped intiating texts then her text got shorter yet all the while I still catch her catching glimps of me at work even staring even when I ignored her at work. She even made her way to come in contact with me. After a while of that her text became one word text to not responding at all. I like this girl so Im wondering if there is any coming back.

now has a bf

There, you answered your own question in the very first sentence!

I guess her loss of interest is due to the fact she has a boyfriend? That simple? :lmao:

However, hard to say what idea you sent out to her! Maybe she got bored of waiting for you to come up with a date (though she could have also, on a side note), maybe she wanted to get a reaction when she got a boyfriend suddenly now, she only was curious without being seriously interested in you, ...?

Pretty unclear what she wants now!

I'd back up now she has a boyfriend! This month must have been so good that she looked and found somewhere else a guy during this "fab" period when you where texting...

• Like 1

One thing we know for sure: She doesn't want anyone who's clingy and demands too much texting and contact. So if you do come back, you better save your texting literally for situations where you're meeting her somewhere and you say "I'm in the parking lot, where are you?"

• Like 1
  • Author

Heres the thing. She had a bf before all this. Now I did back off a little since my post. I finally worked with her this past sunday and basically didnt talk to her and when I did I was sarcastic in a fun way. Yet she thought I was being a dick. Yet she made her way to my area/personal space. We are waiters. I found her cleaning my tables and caught her staring at me several times. Before this she didnt text me nor return my text even dealing with work and when she neede someone to work she never text me. After I was the way I was Sunday I figure she thought I might text her after work and I didnt. Heres the kicker the next day she text me. Although it was about work she did text. After waitng about 6 hours to text her back she responded immediatly. My question and possibly last question is what do think that means if it means anything?

isolatedgothic

I think she likes having you as a side interest, but not as a main interest. The looks, the texting games of one word replies and then suddenly being so quick with responses tells me that she enjoys playing, but is not serious about really being in a relationship with you. You have sent pretty strong signals that you are interested. She went and got a new boyfriend during that process. I think she is a waste of your time.

• Like 1
  • Author

isolatedgothic funny u should say that cuz I see it to be true. Except her boyfriend came to eat at our job and she pointed him out, I guess trying to get a reaction out of me which didnt work. Not getting a reaction out of me for some reason caused her to be very helpful to me. Meaning doing things for me. As if she wanted her bf to see the attention she was giving to me. Even after he left the attention continued and though she felt I was being a jerk her attention amplified. Two days later out of no where she text me asking if I would work for her. I text back she text back and I ended the text. We text a little the next day. The day after which is today I text her she text me then I text her asking if she had eaten. Its been thirty minutes. No response.