Messy Situation

I have put myself in such a messy situation; the worst part is that I know it is my fault so I can't stop blaming myself.

Almost a year ago, I slept with one of my classmates who at the time had just broken up with his girlfriend. Ever since that night, everything between us changed. He said he likes me and he wants to get to know me better, then all of a sudden a month later, he was back with his gf. He told me he doesn't wanna lose me as a friend so we should keep on being friends. We would text and talk. Few weeks later, we ended up hooking up again. Then it happened again. At the time I wasn't sure how he left about his gf or if they are still together; I was afraid to ask cause deep down I probably knew he is with her. Eventually he confronted me about it, he said he is with her and he will always be but he wants to still be friends with me. Eventually, I ended up in this situation where I have feelings for him but he loves his gf. At the same time, he wouldn't completely let go of me. He treated me like a spare thing, whenever he feels like it, he would text, want to come over, want to face-time but never when it is convenient for me or when I want it. His gf always came first. I tried for at least 5 times now to stop talking to him, and to block him, but I keep going back in my word and end up doing what I promised myself I wouldn't do. I have to see him everyday since we are in the same classes which makes things even harder. It is like I am addicted and I can't do anything about it. I don't know how to fix this situation.

WhatYouWantToHear
I don't know how to fix this situation

Yes you do, you just don't have either the desire nor discipline to do so. What do you want from us?

Are you looking for scorn and admonishment from us so you will stop? Are you looking for pity? I have nothing for you. Keep doing what you're doing if you like what you are doing, don't if you don't. It's pretty simple.

Sugar Magnolia

If you keep doing what you're doing , it's going to end badly for you... think about how things may turn out when his gf finds out,,,, think farther ahead ...

Atticus9292012

Stop having sex. Stop taking his calls. Don't speak unless its class related. Delete him and block off all social media and from your phone. You're an adult. Do those things and it will stop. Besides why would you want him especially after he'd treat someone he supposedly loves like that? He's garbage. Cheating is unacceptable.

How do you fix this situation? You get some self respect.

Know that you are worth more than how this guy is treating you. Tell him as much and ask him to leave you alone. Inform him you are blocking him and want no further contact.

'Friends' don't treat friends like this.