Why does she talk about flirting with other guys ?

secretvegeta

Hi,

Two years ago, I became friends with a girl on FB. We kinda had heard of each other thru common friends but never had actually met. We started chatting on Fb but as we lived in different cities, we never met. I never actually thought of her as anything than an occasional friend.

Only recently she joined grad school in US while I've been here for a year. We finally decided to talk on phone. To my surprise, she talked to me for a long time on phone and I also quite enjoyed the convo. These phone convos have become more frequent. She normally tells me a lot of details about her life.

But last time she called, she kept talking about how she goes into library trying to flirt with cute guys. I admit I did get a bit irritated by that. She has never talked on a topic like this before. I didn't quite get it. She seems to like me judging by the amount of time she talks to me. Is she trying to get me jealous or something ? How do I go about this ?

P.S. Just want to clarify that due to our grad school schedules, locations and other factors, its unlikely that we will meet anytime soon at least for a few months.

Sounds kind of like she's already got you friendzoned. You don't go telling potential romantic partners you habitually flirt with men anywhere. That's stuff you tell your girlfriend.