If a man thinks about you at work?

So friend/guy I like said that while he was working (for him it's while playing because he is a musician) that he thought about a conversation with me that made him laugh to himself (while working)...this is after a night of laughing and talking with eachother...should this be taken in the context that he thinks about me/likes me?...or he just simply had a good time? :)

It means that he's got you on his mind. Even if he wasn't interested in you, it's still a good idea to pursue him while he's feelin' good about the interaction you and him have.

• Author

That is kind of what I was hoping it meant. This was also after I sordof let it slip that I have a crush of him. The next night we were with friends talking and I kept feeling like he was staring at me alot. But I don't know if that was just me or real...

That is kind of what I was hoping it meant. This was also after I sordof let it slip that I have a crush of him. The next night we were with friends talking and I kept feeling like he was staring at me alot. But I don't know if that was just me or real...

Wish I could tell you, but all guys work differently. To me, it's obvious he's interested but if he's just a super nice guy, that doesn't necessarily mean anything. The only way you can know for sure is if he tells you himself. Otherwise, you will never be 100% certain.

• Author

He is a very nice guy to everyone he meets. So that makes it easy to feel confused.However the fact that he was thinking about me keeps nagging at me and it's hard not to think it must mean something. :)

If you'll just keep it casual now and not think about him so much that it will be obvious when you see him so that you can just be friendly and casual, not awkward and embarrassed, he might make a move. Knowing you like him, he may be hesitant IF he thinks you may want to get serious too soon, but he's probably thinking about whether a fling is possible without getting all up in the middle of commitment.