Should I ask my FWB if he wants to take a selfie with me?

TheyCallMeOx

That all depends on whether you and him are actually friends, too. Taking selfies with each other is an expression of friendlyness. However, if what you and him is more of a business transaction (you and him have sex and go separate ways), then he may feel that taking a selfie is getting too emotionally involved, and he may be thinking "ah ****...this chick is started to get feelings for me."

I'm wondering why you are so interested in getting a selfie with him, though...is there more on your mind than just having a picture?

• Like 1
  • Author
That all depends on whether you and him are actually friends, too. Taking selfies with each other is an expression of friendlyness. However, if what you and him is more of a business transaction (you and him have sex and go separate ways), then he may feel that taking a selfie is getting too emotionally involved, and he may be thinking "ah ****...this chick is started to get feelings for me."

I'm wondering why you are so interested in getting a selfie with him, though...is there more on your mind than just having a picture?

Hmm... not sure if we are on a friends level. It would just be a good memory to have. I do want to post it on Facebook, so that I can brag like everyone else.