When a friend hugs too long

We have been good friends for quite a few years. When he hugged me goodbye he held onto to me for a lot longer. He then kissed the side of my head.

What does that mean?

It might mean he likes you. It could mean he's socially awkward. How long did you expect to be apart for? If it was a long time it was probably nothing more than the expected time away

Oh, wow. If he's that suffocating on a casual goodbye hug, I can only imagine if you were going out. Yikes. It sounds to me like he might have a crush -- or else was just drunk and wanted some breasts mashed up against him-- any breasts at all?

• Author
Oh, wow. If he's that suffocating on a casual goodbye hug, I can only imagine if you were going out. Yikes. It sounds to me like he might have a crush -- or else was just drunk and wanted some breasts mashed up against him-- any breasts at all?

HA HA that made me roll about laughing. Yes I have breasts but my friend doesn't lose it if he sees breasts.lol

He wasn't drunk. We had a coffee and a catchup as he is on a ten day trip tomorrow.

how long is too long ?

sometimes giving a friend a hug just feels right, if the conversation was maybe more personal than normal it could lead to a longer hug...

no biggie unless he had a woody.. :laugh:

• Author
how long is too long ?

sometimes giving a friend a hug just feels right, if the conversation was maybe more personal than normal it could lead to a longer hug...

no biggie unless he had a woody.. :laugh:

We hugged and I was about to let go. But he kept hugging me for about 30 seconds later.

Definitely didn't feel a woody. what are you like. lol

HA HA that made me roll about laughing. Yes I have breasts but my friend doesn't lose it if he sees breasts.lol

He wasn't drunk. We had a coffee and a catchup as he is on a ten day trip tomorrow.

Well, he's just a mess then!

I had the longest hug before my friend and I confessed we had feelings for each other.

He hugged me and just before he gave me the cutest, as puppy look. I didn't know what it meant at that time ...

Then the other long hug, was when my ex-boyfriend and I parted.

Man, it was hard, I cried, he cried, he kissed me on my forehead...

A longer hug always means something ...