Would a girl choose friends over interest?

Hi guys,

I work with a cashier girl at my local grocery store and around a week a go, she called in and said she wont make her shift (I see her twice weekly) around an hour before she usually starts.

Keep in mind that this is a girl whom I thought had been interested in me.

I think I may be over thinking this but could she have lost interest or something? I suspect the reason she didn't specify why she was going to be absent was because she had to think of an excuse because she was going out with her friends or something.

Any advice is appreciated,

Thanks!

It's apparently far more common these days to date co-workers so I'll pass on my advice not to and get the meat of the deal. The reason for her actions is unknown and she can certainly contact you if she's interested in contacting you, and vice-versa. Don't need work for that. If she hasn't been in since for her shifts, maybe her life circumstances or jobs have changed.

Good thing about a store is there are lots of people to interact with. IMO, enjoy the variety.

So you're not good enough friends with her for her to have filled you in on this and the reason, so I think that may be your answer. Doesn't necessarily mean she doesn't like you, just that she has a whole other life out there. Doesn't sound like you're anywhere near inner circle yet. But keep your cool and you might get there.