Two seperately married people deeply in love

I have been married for five and half years our marriage has been at breaking point my wife went of sex and ended strayed with another married women we said we never fall for each other but now were are deeply inlove with each other her husband has been not shown any interest in her but she wants me and vice versa but we can't leave our partners what should we do really love her and don't want it to stop the sex we have is amazing like nothing I have ever experienced

Edited by Tornman
  • Author

It's easy for you to say but when your wife doesn't give you time of day and doesn't want sex for over 6 months it's hard to stay in love then someone comes along and bang it's new and unrelenting

mikethemechanic
It's easy for you to say but when your wife doesn't give you time of day and doesn't want sex for over 6 months it's hard to stay in love then someone comes along and bang it's new and unrelenting
so how are we supposed to emotionally react to your story.:bunny:
  • Like 1

OP, fMM here.... if you D, you can enjoy as many married and single women as the day is long and feel pretty darned good about the single ones anyway. What's your fear of D? Figure that out and work on it. Sounds like your M is dead. Take it off life support and let it die. Yeah, you may be poor for awhile but that's OK. Life goes on.

• Like 3
gettingstronger

Not understanding why two people deeply in love won't divorce their spouses to marry each other. People divorce all the time.

• Like 1
I have been married for five and half years our marriage has been at breaking point my wife went of sex and ended strayed with another married women we said we never fall for each other but now were are deeply inlove with each other her husband has been not shown any interest in her but she wants me and vice versa but we can't leave our partners what should we do really love her and don't want it to stop the sex we have is amazing like nothing I have ever experienced

I know that sex isn't the first thing I think of when talking about the woman I'm in love with. Awesome sex doesn't equal love. I know its crude but I've had wonderful sex with women who's last names I can't remember if I ever knew them at all.

My question is how does being involved with another woman fix the issues in your marriage?

• Like 4

You sound like you are on drugs.

Yeah, I'm sure her husband has not been showing interest in her.

Remember, they ALL say that.

She doesn't want you to think she's easy and has to justify it to herself. Perhaps she is the one who lost some interest in him and he is the one being rejected at home. Or they are just in a routine but he loves her, is happy and would be heartbroken to know she's cheating on him.

When is the last time you had sex with your wife?

• Like 1
  • Author

I last had sex with my wife February and had nothing since my wife has now told me she loves me but is not in love with me.

And myself and this other women have said we love each other

purplesorrow
I last had sex with my wife February and had nothing since my wife has now told me she loves me but is not in love with me.

And myself and this other women have said we love each other

So then what is your dilemma? I would suggest you ask your wife whom she is in love with.

• Like 4
10thengineerharrison

Yep, it sounds like she's already having an affair of her own.

Wonderful. You all deserve one another.

-10th Engineer Harrison.

• Like 2