My female friend likes me more then a friend?

Her actions are hard to understand.. in the early days before I really took notice, she wrote in permanent market on my metal drink can her name and hearts.. She would always want to go to the store with me.. You know like I said I never really picked up on it.. SO kind of recent I started noticing she was being pretty nice, I get along with her family, she wanted me to come over and fix her ceiling fan which I did, I by mistake left my palm print on the ceiling and my friend let me know she still hasn't cleaned it off yet (been 4 weeks now) I thought was pretty odd.. Anyways she heard I was going to be doing some wood working and she wanted to help me out got along great and everything and me and her get along great together.

Now pretty recent which btw we have known each other now for at least 7 years kind of had a little falling out, I still can't figure it out so bear with me.. it all started with me having to go get some fans, because I did not get two fans for the area were we sit (I was using a business card) and I later told her that you might be right we need two fans, she flipped out on me saying I never listen to her opinion.. so I told her I promise that I would from now on, and she goes on to say promises are meant to be broken.. so I ended texting her for that day.. the next day was fine and I said how she was about to bite off my head that day and she laughed about it.. So one night she stayed late but left before I did just before 11 PM and I told her I was concerned of her walking to the bus station that late at night, she told me not to worry about it.. so she told me when she got on the bus and when she got home so that was nice..

The next day I guess she had a stomach pain and her nose was congested so she did not come to help me out for a few days but she seemed to get really cranky for little things that really don't warrant to really go off on someone, I asked her if she was mad/annoyed with me and she said no.. she told me she was just tired and aggravated in general and people at her job were pissing her off..

So this past Tuesday she told me she was not coming but she came anyways and she sat at first not near me but then later moved closer, I'm not sure if she was trying to act serious but when she looked at me she had like a serious face with like a little grin mixed in and she was telling me about something then after she told me she tried to avoid eye contact for the rest of the evening..

She likes to get flirty sometimes so I figure I would be a little playful back, Before I forget when I did her ceiling fan that night I ended up watching tv with her and falling asleep on the bed, when I woke up she was like I had my feet under your pillow and you did not know I moved, I'm not letting you drive home so I spent the night over at her place in the guest bedroom.

it's like you have to watch what you say around her now or she was just flip on me now for what seems to be no reason at all.

Do you have interest for her as more than a friend or not? Either way I would try to sit down and talk with her about this.

• Author
Do you have interest for her as more than a friend or not? Either way I would try to sit down and talk with her about this.

Well not at first but later on maybe she is upset I took so long? I do plan on talking to her about it.

She sounds like she really liked you, but now you're finding out she's moody and sometimes hard to please. Just keep things in perspective and ask yourself "Is this fun or not" a lot. If it stops being fun, you can end it.

• Author

Well today she was back to her old self being friendly with me and play fighting a little people are watching because they see how close she is to me.. Sometimes she will rest her head on my shoulder or back.

Just try not to stay in the twilight zone for too long. If you are actually interested, pursue her.

• Author
Just try not to stay in the twilight zone for too long. If you are actually interested, pursue her.

I agree her birthday is next month as well so I was thinking about doing something special