Doe he like me?

Hi everyone,

I just finished my 5-week class in college last friday. There's a guy I have a crush on finally exchanged number with me.

I always thought that he is a little bit cocky because he never talked to any of the girls in class, only guys. He always asked a lot questions and very smart and good looking. Our first conversation was he introduced himself and asked my name when there were few of us stayed in class asking questions before the exam. We agreed to study together before the exam. He smiled at me and shake my hands.

Two days before exam, my hands ended up dirty after our project. He was leaving as our group back to the class, I felt like he was waiting for me talking to him so I asked if he wanted to study together on that day, he smiled and said he had to go another class after but can do it tomorrow then he tried to shakes my hands again. I said my hands are dirty, he said its okay he works with guns. (with a intense eye contact...:o

One day before the exam I asked one of the guy in my group to lunch and asked him if he want to come as well. He agreed to come and said he ride the bike to school and said I should get on his bike. He said I should give him a massage as we were talking about massage. :confused: Anyways, he asked me my favorite food, hobbies and my major etc when three of us eating together. He talked about his previous experience in other country and future plan etc. He seems interested in me and tried to pick up information from me. I ended up studying with him and his group buddies. I asked him to give me a back massage as I was seating there and studying. He came very close to me from the back I felt like his chest touched my back. Then I gave him back a massage. :p Later he tap my leg for 0.5 sec and said my powerpoint was interesting and make them chuckled.

After that day, every time when our eyes met he always smile at me and tied to make conversation. However, our interaction was brief due to the situation. On last day of school, before the exam he passed by me and smile at me again. One of his buddy talked to another classmate said they should have a lunch together next week after the course. He yelled back at his buddy and said invite the whole class!

After the test, I waited outside of class because my friend wanted to ask grade to the professor. I kind of hope he would come to me and asked for my number and he did. He asked me what I am doing after, I said I am going to lunch with my guy classmate (same guy in my group) and ask him to join. He said he is tempted but he has homework due sunday. Then he asked me if I will be in the same building a lot in the coming fall. I said maybe. Then he said he can give me his number so we can go lunch other times. I gave him mine instead. He texted me right away said thats his number. I texted back in 30mins said got it.

It's been 4 days he hasn't texted and called me yet. Is he shy or not into me? My guts tells me his is interested. He seems so confident in class with his mates etc.

Thanks everyone.

Edited by very

He likes you, but he also sounds like he's big on hanging with the guys. Also he likes you and he may like 12 other girls as well if he's all aloof and good looking, because how you get aloof is you don't have to work to get girls interested in you. I'd play it very cool and not text him ever if he hasn't returned your text and not start demanding a lot of attention. Real good looking guys often have a lot of problems with women who make pests of themselves. So do the opposite. It's a think line, though, because you can't only let him call the shots. So just be friendly but don't always be "on call" for him.

• Like 1
  • Author
He likes you, but he also sounds like he's big on hanging with the guys. Also he likes you and he may like 12 other girls as well if he's all aloof and good looking, because how you get aloof is you don't have to work to get girls interested in you. I'd play it very cool and not text him ever if he hasn't returned your text and not start demanding a lot of attention. Real good looking guys often have a lot of problems with women who make pests of themselves. So do the opposite. It's a think line, though, because you can't only let him call the shots. So just be friendly but don't always be "on call" for him.

Thank you preraph. I thought he is aloof but after we exchanged the first conversation I felt like he is a very nice guy !:) alright yesterday I just bite the bullet and texted him for the first time, he replied literally within one minute. During our texting, he sounds very interested in me genuinely and asking for my plan in the break etc. He typed a lot words than I initially thought! Basically I just throw a bait and he took it. Now we have a hang out date in the coming weekend. :) He is neither pushy or passive during our conversation. I think he is very sweet guy just need a little push...:bunny:

• Like 1

It seems as though he does like you since he asked for your number after he no longer had a school based need for it. He may still be working on his other class.

You could always call him.

• 2 weeks later...