Should I ask him on a date?

About 6 or so months ago one of my close male friends had asked me out which resulted in me politely declining and us remaining good friends. At the time I had really liked another guy and being a few years older then this friend I found him to be immature and because of those reasons I didn't see him as anything more then a friend.

Recently however I've started to feel interested in him as more then a friend, he's matured allot over the last 6 months and he still seems interested. He's always very sweet to me and always makes sure to tell me I look beautiful, he's quite flirtatious however i'm not sure he will muster the courage to take the risk of asking me out again.

Should I take the initiative and ask him on a date?

Yes!

If you're not quite confident enough to straight up ask him out, throw it back to him with something like 'how long are you going to make me wait before you ask me out again?'

• Like 3
todreaminblue

lannnnnsssss.....smilin...how is ya.......i agree with lani op good advice.....deb

• Like 2
lannnnnsssss.....smilin...how is ya.......i agree with lani op good advice.....deb

I'm doing ok thanks Deb.

Hope all is great with you, keep smiling :)

• Like 1
Yes!

If you're not quite confident enough to straight up ask him out, throw it back to him with something like 'how long are you going to make me wait before you ask me out again?'

Definitely go for it. Ask HIM out.