Gave me all the signs then rejected my advances ??

Ok so this co worker of mine has been givin me signs like staring at me a lot making pro longed eye contact being generally showing signs even rubbing my shoulder and back etc and complimenting me a lot. So at a chance I hugged him and tried to make conversation and have abit of fun but he was having none of it wtf? Why lead me on then tell me to go away. Anyway I was trying to dance with him and engage in conversation and he told me not to touch him again which I didnt but as he was leaving he kissed my ear and held my waist and said bye I'm so confused and upset doesn't help that he's older than me but I really like him why is he being like this?

Ok so this co worker of mine has been givin me signs like staring at me a lot making pro longed eye contact being generally showing signs even rubbing my shoulder and back etc and complimenting me a lot. So at a chance I hugged him and tried to make conversation and have abit of fun but he was having none of it wtf? Why lead me on then tell me to go away. Anyway I was trying to dance with him and engage in conversation and he told me not to touch him again which I didnt but as he was leaving he kissed my ear and held my waist and said bye I'm so confused and upset doesn't help that he's older than me but I really like him why is he being like this?

He's playing with you by making you confused. That is mean of him.

I think he just wants a fling and is enjoying how he can manipulate you.

So he can touch you and stare at you and stuff, but when you do it he's having none of it ?

That's disgusting.

And about the rubbing the shoulder: I had a coworker of mine doing that to me, really that's some foreplay to come...

I suggest you don't let him touch you like that, say something, be mean to him. Kissing your ear and holding your waist ?

When a guy busts your boundaries just like that, making you uncomfortable, giving you the mixed signals, that's big trouble.

I had been there, it's not nice at all.

Look for the guy that is nice to you, that doesn't touch you in a certain way that soon. You're only colleagues, not partners.

A guy that asks questions about who you are, what you like, where you live, gives you genuine compliments, with whom you can have a nice conversation, etc ...

• Like 3

He sounds like a genuine dick. The little secret ear thing at the end tells me he's a sadist. He wants to do what he wants to do and doesn't want you making any of those decisions. He's a control freak, and when it applies to psychosexuality like that, it's never a good thing. Stay clear from him and don't ever talk to him about anything other than business and avoid even looking at him and if he touches you again and he will, look him right in the eye and tell him never to touch you again.

• Like 2