What can I possibly say !!!

Hi all,

Well there is a girl that I was always staring at in classes (I'm in university), and we have some sorts of eye contacts that I would tell are not normal. I didn't have the courage to go and talk to her directly , and even if i did she was always with her friends, so I added her on facebook a couple days ago, and I don't know how to start the conversation, I was about to start the conversation with a:

"Hi do you remember me I'm the guy who was always staring at you in the uni because I find you attractive"

And then I told myself that should wait for you to give me some advices of what I should say.

Thank you very much and I will wait for you're wise advices.

(sorry for my bad english it's my third language ^^).

Edited by Wail

Just say, "Hi, I remember you from uni." She will either smile and talk or she'll grunt and nod and walk off. Take a shot.

• Like 1

That would be a terrible way to start.

Are you still in class together? It's boring but non-threatening & a good ice breaker, ask a Q for class. If class is over ask what she's taking next semester.

FWIW your English is fine. For a 3rd language it's great considering most Americans -- me included -- can barely do more than order a meal in another language if that. :cool: