My best friend keeps leaving me and coming back

I put my whole story here some time ago,but it was kinda wall of text so i didn't get much answers (my bad for that,sorry,i'll refrain from now on) i got good answers however,but i don't know what to do next.

- I became friends with this girl who transfered in my class 2 years ago, we had alot in common,we chat everyday and night,till the morning and so on.

- She's 1 year older then me,i'm 17,she's 18.

- I was told i had to pack up things and we'll move abroad in a couple of

months,so i told her and we just continued to chat,until the last week before i had to leave my country she told me she likes me,where i rejected her,i'm too young for a LDR.

- We didn't talk for a couple of months,she came back to me to chat,we became friends again,after a couple of months she told me she likes me,i friendzoned her cause LDR,didn't speak with her,she came back..this happened 4 times which makes me mad , she's too clingy.

- I respected her wish a couple of weeks ago when she told me we can't be friends anymore and she suffers alot talking with me,so i left her alone,yes,she was my best friend but i have to respect her. Guess what! She's back today,to be friends again. I don't know anymore,please help me.

Our relation will be the same and the same if i continue with her,so i decided to ignore her. Too bad next month i'm going to my hometown for a week and i'll see her damn alot. Help me please.

"sometimes it's too hard to be friends.

you just have to respect that. It means too much."

This is the answer i was given which made me think to respect her wish. What can i do now? I tried not to give a wall of text,and write in paragraphs as i was told. Hopefully more good answers will cross my way. Thanks alot.

• Like 1

Well, you say you just want to be friends but she's too clingy and then at the end you say she says she wants you to leave her alone because she can't be just friends. I'm guessing you already told her you were going to be in her hometown. If not, then don't. If you don't want to see her and she doesn't want to see her, then all you need to do is stop talking to her. Are you leaving something out, like you've continued to sleep with her even though you think she's too clingy?