Hooked up with a buddy- can't stop thinking of him

FaithInTheDark

Hi

So this weekend my friends brother just moved back to my town so I stopped by to visit.

I've been buddy's with her brother for years and we were all drinking through out the day.

He tells me how good I look and says how attracted he is towards me. This guy has always been good looking but I just never thought it was mutual.

I tried to brush it off when he was complimenting me not just about by looks but just being sweet, I gave in and kissed him. There was such a attraction between us that we ended up having sex and it was really fun.

I came back to his and his sisters house the fallowing night for dinner. And we all were laughing and having a good time.

Things now feel different with the way I look at him, I look at him in a different light. The last thing I want is to get attached. But I guess a small part of me wants to spend more time with him.

I'm preparing myself that it was just physical.

Does anyone have advice for turning a hook up into something more?

Or how I should handle this? Should I stay away from him ? I don't want to get hurt but after we slept together I want more. Typical female right? Lol