To act or not to act?

So, a couple of months ago at a conference I met this absolutely stunning girl. We have become very close friends since, we skype a lot (living in different countries) and currently I am her guest. We have been staying together for the past 2+ weeks and the tension has been... strong. A couple of days back, we started to act on it, but just a little. Lots of touching, spending hours in bed together just sharing words, smells, looks and touches. No kissing. We talked about it and basically agreed that there is something there. Just we are both scared that this amazing friendship we have built up will fall victim of what we are feeling. Or will it?

While I am more inclined to experiment and see what happens, she is rather cautious, understandably. Also, I should mention i am going back home in a few days so we wont be seeing each other.

What do you guys think? Should we go for it or just let it be?

Cheers!

I think it's completely ridiculous for a woman who claims to be cautious to let some guy she met at a conference & has Skyped with a few times into her home & bed if she isn't interested in sex with him.

My male friends don't stay at my house. If they did, I'd entertain them in the living room not my bed, sharing "words, smells, looks and touches."

This whole scenario sounds juvenile at best.

Make a move for heaven's sake. You are already in the lady's bed. If she says no, get up & go in another room because somebody is playing dangerous games.