Is this a good sign?

So I went out with my crush who I wrote my last thread about. He arrived an hour and a half hour early and took me out for a drive and showed me where he grew up, where he used to hang out etc it was really fun and we talked alot about everything and anything lol. We went to the film but no moves where made, he was the perfect gentleman and afterwards we went for another drive.

We have arranged to go and see another film and that he wants to take me out for dinner to a place we both saw on the drive and he has been there before.

Is this a good sign?

• Like 1
  • Author

I should also add that he hugged me for longer when saying goodbye and that he sent me a text saying he really enjoyed my company and that he is shy.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thankyou for your reply, he is now ignoring me, when I asked him are you ignoring me? he went 'lol no im not ignoring you' and I havent heard anything back from him since then :( I know he has been busy all week with work as he has a very demanding job but still that isn't any excuse.

melodicintention

Try to refrain from asking as guy if he is ignoring you, it rings of being bored and too focused on him. It sounds a little needy.

Even if you aren't dating other men, you need to appear to be so busy that you didn't notice he didn't call.

It's called the thrill of the chase. He is the hunter, you are like a bunny. If you as the bunny chase the hunter, what is he to do? You have to keep running and wait for the hunter that chases until he pounces on you and make you his.

Don't call this guy again. Let him come to you. If he doesn't, move on. In fact, begin looking now, if anything to take your mind off of him.

It was a good sign but texting him if you are being ignored was a bad move. Back off for a while or you'll scare him off. Most guys live for the chase.

Why did he arrive an hour and half early? That would be my biggest concern.

Everything else sounds positive. Agree, never ask 'are you ignoring me?'.

todreaminblue

yeah seconded and thirded and then to the nth degree not a good idea to ask a guy if he is ignoring you..but now you know...sounds like you had a lovely date go by that and trust that he did too...which by my guess and what you wrote he did...he must be keen to turn up and hour and a half early.....best wishes ....deb

• Author

an update, he text me in the early hours of this morning and said that he is busy this week and weekend coming up and he will check out his rota to see if he is on a particular shift pattern or a day off to meet each other then :)