Does a girl likes me ?

K now here's my situation:

I started to date a girl two weeks ago and we are seeing eachother maybe 3 or 4 times per week. While we are talking she is smiling to my humor etc and im trying to be as much as interesting i can. I think im doing a good job in it since we are in contact almost every day and she realy does accept my invites to go out. The stuff is next: i can hug her, i can take her for a hand and walk etc but im affraid to try to kiss her....-.- im affraid she will refuse me because every time we go home, we kiss in cheeks..... how can i try to kiss her in damn mouth !!!!!! ??????

TalesoftheWireMonkey

Maybe you are a little afraid that a mouth kiss will lead to a rejection and you can't bear the thought of losing her?

When you are doing the cheek kisses see if you cn't get them to last a little longer.

• Like 1
todreaminblue

You arent ready to kiss her mouth because you are not sure she is ready to have you kiss her lips....like the other poster said try making the cheek kisses a little longer than a peck.....and truly you will know when she is ready and also....you are not really ready........when you are both ready it will happen if you dont push it....

i think you are young arent you?

because you said kiss her "in her mouth" and not kiss her lips?...i could be mistaken you sound inexperienced, young and nervous no matter the age....let it happen naturally there are no time limits you will not explode if it takes a little time trust me....;0)...best wishes...deb