"friends" forever?

happyhornyhappy

happyhornyhappy

I like this guy a lot. He says he likes me too and we've gone out on several lovely dates and we talk on the phone or text nearly everyday. We've been talking romantically since February and we get along quite well. He says we're friend's but he's kissed me and held my hand and paid for 100 dollar meals with me. I don't understand why he doesn't want to move forward. When I told him i want a relationship he said he's he likes me, but isn't ready for that kind of commitment. He asked me why we can't keep things the way they are. He says he doesn't want to stop talking to me.

I don't understand what he's thinking or why he insists on keeping things so casual? If he likes me then why doesn't he want to be my boyfriend. If he's not interested, why does he keep talking to me and kissing me? i feel like we're in limbo, but he seems perfectly fine...

There's no need to make two threads with the same subject. I've already answered to your questions on your first thread.

He's keeping you on the back burner. You're just an option in his eyes.

endlessabyss
There's no need to make two threads with the same subject. I've already answered to your questions on your first thread.

He's keeping you on the back burner. You're just an option in his eyes.

Agreed. The only option for you is to move on, since his feelings for you aren't reciprocal. Or, you can continue to stay in the friend zone, frustrated.