Why did she message me this tonight

Right people if you read my last post i mentioned i text my ex gf after 6 weeks because i saw her new hairdo whilst she was in the petrol garage; anyway since that text i never text her until i recieved a text this evening; this is what i recieved today

Her: me and you are going to have an honest chat one day

Me: why? Whats up?

Her: just, when im ready tho and nothings up

Her: Until I've talked 2 you we can never move forward hence the reason why I kept away from u

Me:Ok thats no problem.

Me: do you want to talk because you want to give me closure?

Her: no you got me wrong, just wait for the chat one day

Me: ok im a little confused but thats fine

Her:I no must sound weird lol. But it won't when I've spoke to ya , u will understand better , why I was the way I was with u

Me: ok thats fine; im an understanding person anyway

Her: i dont know how understanding you are but we will see x

Me: ok x

What is the motive behind this? Help me out please guys

todreaminblue
Right people if you read my last post i mentioned i text my ex gf after 6 weeks because i saw her new hairdo whilst she was in the petrol garage; anyway since that text i never text her until i recieved a text this evening; this is what i recieved today

Her: me and you are going to have an honest chat one day

Me: why? Whats up?

Her: just, when im ready tho and nothings up

Her: Until I've talked 2 you we can never move forward hence the reason why I kept away from u

Me:Ok thats no problem.

Me: ok im a little confused but thats fine

Her:I no must sound weird lol. But it won't when I've spoke to ya , u will understand better , why I was the way I was with u

Me: ok thats fine; im an understanding person anyway

Her: i dont know how understanding you are but we will see x

Me: ok x

What is the motive behind this? Help me out please guys

this is confusing......but she wants to move forward but not yet

she wants you to wait and not pressure her to talk when she is ready

\

she is sending you kisses at the end of her messages........she is wanting you to know it isnt over ....this is a big guess and my interpretation..if ti were me this message would have pushed my sanity.....when you are ready to speak you chat then ....you dont keep it hanging....she has a definite idea of what she is going to say anyway.....as she said we will see how understanding you are .......she knows what has kept you apart and what she feels already...as she said.......she wants to move forward but has been delaying it.......maybe.....could be positive or could be negative...i think you should be honest ......it is stressing me out why do you need em to wait and why the limbo......on a chat....to move forward wouldnt that be best if we do move forward and not do the limbo thing.....deb

• Author

What i find strange is when we split up she text me saying its best if we have a clean break and i said i wont stand in they way of her choice; so i never messaged her for 6 weeks until monday when i saw her but even since monday i havent sent her a single text yet she msged me that message tonight; surely if her mind was made up and we wouldnt be in contact again why does she want to chat to me?? Maybe she wants to chat to me and get it in my thick skull that we wont get together again?? Im tottally confused

She's doing this strictly for herself. To assuage her guilt. It's not going to benefit you in ANY way.

I wouldn't give her the opportunity.

PegNosePete

It seems like she's just attention seeking, what's the point of telling you that she wants to tell you something then not telling you what it is? What a stupid game she is playing.

If it was me I wouldn't have bothered replying to the "until I've talked 2 you" text... she said she's not going to tell you over text so why push? It takes 2 to play stupid games so if you refuse to play then it will end there.

Why are you even communicating with her at all? What do you want to happen here?

• Author

I want to get back with her but i dont think that will happen; i think shes doing this just to make her self clear plus she was really nasty to me when we broke up so maybe she is just trying to make out she did wrong :s

PegNosePete

Well, if your objective is to get her back, it doesn't seem like you're getting any closer to achieving that. She's dangling hope in front of your face like a carrot on a string, and you're just grabbing and grabbing at it while she jingles it out of reach.

NC her dude. Or just send her one final message "Look I'm not going to play this stupid game any more. If you want to talk then give me a call and we can discuss it like adults" then DO NOT RESPOND to any more stupid text messages.

Edited by PegNosePete

I would tell her that if she wants to get back together with you, you are open to it, but have no intention of 'waiting for her' and putting your life on hold while she decides what is best for her.