I text my ex gf after 6 weeks after i saw her today :s

Hi all, just want some input on this; me and ex gf who were mates after splitting up ended friendship because she said it doesnt work; i didnt argue with her decision and walked away; 6 weeks and no contact or seeing each other i see her at the petrol station and she had changed her hairstyle and looked like a completely different person; anyway my heart started racing really quickly and i text her this: just wanna say your hair looks fab :), she replied back: thanks, where was you and what car was you in; i replied i was going past and saw you and im driving a merc now, she replied oh lol, then i replied back i dont forget a face and she replied lol and i didnt reply after that, ever since i saw shes been on my mind; i really want to be friends again; i wish things were different, why am i feeling like this?

Well, why did you two break up in the first place? Maybe if you can work that problem out, you two could get back together. ;)

• Author

We broke up because she felt she was holding me back and she wanted me to go and be with someone who had no baggage; shes got 2 kids and the kids dad is still in her life and she said this relationship cant work and thats why she split up with me; i think there was more to that but she just made an excuse and ended things

hey dudley, why have you not gone complete No Contact yet?

No wonder your mind is ripped to shreds. In your head, you haven't severed all ties or really broken up with her yet, even though in her mind - you have.

her motives for ending it, are completely irrelevant.

Then fact is - she is your ex.

Read the Guide (see my signature) and stick with it, there's a lad....

You didn't answer my question:

Why haven't you gone complete No Contact?

You do realise you are now back to square one, and all those weeks of hard work count for precisely nothing?

• Author

I have been in no contact for 6 weeks but i ruined it yesterday; i also realise im back at square one; i have deleted her number out my phone today so thats a start

• Author

Hi just an update guys; yesterday my ex saw me go past her in my car and she messaged me last night saying i bet you was glad you was given way before i gave you way meaning (i was coming out of a road and she was 3 cars behind the person who gave me way into the main road) i dont understand why shes doing this; i havent messaged her back either

This isn't an update - we don't care.

And neither should you.

Just leave it alone, block her completely on your phone and every which way possible, and ignore everything.

Stop with these silly posts.

You add nothing but the evident fact that you're still hanging on to her every word.

STOP, already!

• Like 1
organizedchaos
Well i havent contacted her for 6 weeks prior to her saying she didnt want to be friends until yesterday :(

WHY do you want to be friends with her?

We broke up because she felt she was holding me back and she wanted me to go and be with someone who had no baggage; shes got 2 kids and the kids dad is still in her life and she said this relationship cant work and thats why she split up with me; i think there was more to that but she just made an excuse and ended things

Dudley, that break-up excuse that she gave you was a lame cop out. It's the, "it's not you, it's me" BS.

She didn't want to commit, and most likely because the kids dad is probably still in her life so she gave you some "too much baggage" story.

Just stay NC and block her. Silly cat and mouse games are going to keep you hanging on a string.

Are his ex's grammar issues bugging anyone else as much as they're bugging me?

Dudley, listen to Zahara, she is right on the money. When someone says it's not you, it's me, it really means, I just don't want to be with you anymore.

Are his ex's grammar issues bugging anyone else as much as they're bugging me?

:laugh::laugh: What grammar was you talking about?

Yes, it was bugging me!

Sorry OP! Slap my hand!

• Like 1

She just likes your attention. Tell her you're taking her number out of your phone and you'd appreciate if she would do the same with your number. Forget her, and eventually you will find someone new that really wants to be with you.