Does this girl like me?

I have known a girl for about a year but ony recently 2ish months, gotten to know her well. We are both students so she laid out that "we can't be more than friends". However recently we've been haning out so much, meeting at noon and going for lunch up till night time having a drink then saying goodbye. She sends me texts with hearts and stuff like "I miss you so much". She recently got mad and had a fit because I went to a club with some friends. But then whenever we meet she will talk about her exs and how some guys are good looking and whatnot. I am honestly very confused, does this girl seriously consider me as just a 'good friend' or does she have some kind of feelings for me? I like this girl very much but have been told that I am a bit oblivious to signs.

Any help would be appreciated, more info can be given if needed.

Call her out nicely on her mixed signals.

Point out to her that she said you can't be more than friends but that she sends you texts with hearts & she got annoyed when you went out with others. Make her make a choice. Tell her you would like to date her but if she doesn't want to date you the hearts & the jealousy have to stop.

Agree with the posters above. Either she likes you but can't figure out how to show it, or she's playing with you. The only way to know is to have a serious conversation with her. Just make sure you're not too accusing or she might get defensive.