Did I seem too desperate?

ahmedelsaka

Hey,

There is this girl I know in school, she is quite hot, really nice, we have alot in common, I got to know her because she hangs out with a girl im really close with and in school when I hang out with her, she is always with us. We used to talk and hang out in school on a daily basis, she came a couple of times in group hangouts. Though one of them was a trainwreck and we had no fun + she went at 6:30 (we reached at 4).

In school I asked her once for her number for whatsapp (really i just wanted whatsapp, im really not actually trying to get into a relationship) to chat cuz the next year (this year right now) we will almost never see each other because my classes finish at 10:30 while she has the full day. She said she doesent open it much but she has BBM. She stopped using it after 2 days. I sent her a private message on twitter asking for her number cuz i stopped using bbm as-well. She didnt reply (but she tweeted after that so im guessing she saw it)

Its been a while now, I found her on kik. I wanted to say hi and just chat there, but i think ill seem a little too desperate and seem annoying. I really like her and would like to get closer with her. Should I talk with her there or no?

You have to ask her in person if she still wants to chat.

And if she does, find out which app she is using and the info to go along with it.

DO NOT randomly find her on a app and send her a msg.. i.e stalking/creeper/annoying move.