My Ex is About Without Friends. I Have Lots of Friends, but I Need REAL Friends..

Hi,

First, I'm gonna introduce myself. I'm from Korea. but I'm in Brazil because my aunt and uncle live here.

The area has an English school, and my parents want me to go to Brazil and learn English. Now you can see my grammar mistake, and everything is wrong because I just start learn English 8 months ago.

Most of my friends are from Brazil and they are the same. They know how to speak Portuguese, but I'm from Korea.

I have friends, but not real. I don't know. I always change best friend and they all the same. They are different always. When lots of people is with her she is going far away from me, and my friends talk about me, but they think I don't know. But I know. I can feel it. I miss my korean friend.

Because of loneliness, many times I get mad and crazy. sometimes thinking of die so. I tried. I'm unhappy person in the world. My parents are far away from me and I don't have friend. I have lots of friends but I need REAL friend. I really wanna kill myself. What can I do.

Help me please...

Ok, I am a korean guy who lives in Canada. 22 years old. I have a girlfriend who is 20 years old. We've been together now for 5 months. I love her, she loves me, but as you know, every relationship has ups and downs. I came to Canada when i was 13 from Korea. I used to live in Pusan, you probably lived in Seoul. How's the weather in Brazil. My girlfriend is Portuguese. I never dated Korean girl before, I've always dated "canadians". uhm, If you want to be like a penpal with me, writing each other koreans...that's cool. You can write me. You can give me your address to my e mail. [email protected] I'll write you in Korean. I am not very good at writing korean anymore because I haven't been writing it, but I still can read and write with misspells. :p OK? write me back. C ya.

-Shawn Kim