Does she like me? ?

So we are both 21 and in college. I met her this year at our job on campus. I never thought I would like her but I was wrong. After a few months I got a better job on campus in the same department so I didn't see her. However lately her job has been working close to mine so I do. She is a flirty person naturally but she does touch me and flirt with me. We went over to her house the other night with some coworkers and all had a good time. Whenever I would make a sexual reference she would giggle and give me that look like I was bad. I was talking to one of my other friends about wrestling and then the girl asked if I would teach her how to wrestle. I don't know if she was serious or not but whenever I see her at a basketball game my friend catches her staring which she then tells me to sit by her. I don't know if she is just flirty or what.

Ask her to go get dinner and/or some drinks and see what happens. It sounds like she's probably into you, but only one way to find out for sure...ask her out.