A guy is attracted to me for wrong reason

Greetings all...

Don't know what i should do I met this guy at friend's I have always thought he's cute, he seemed always tried to keep a distance from me and nervous when he talk to me. one night we were a bit wasted in car with another friend who's asleep, we had a good chat and we kissed, then he told me he was shocked the first time he saw me, i look like his gf of 2 yrs when he was 15, he still can't forget her..and that's where all the uncomfortable stuff came from.

Oh i forgot to mention he moved in with me and another 2 guys last week. Anyway, we spent some private hours the last 2 nights. here's the problem... I know i remind him his ex gf a lot, i'm very sensitive person, it makes him feel weird, so do i. I'm not his type of girl, i know from what he told me, if it's not his ex i honestly don't think any of the kisses would have happened... and sometimes when he kisses me he take me as his ex...so he admits it.

I have got a little problem too...i'm 23 soon in nov, and hes going to his 20, 3 yrs is a big difference to me, and now this whole ex-gf thing makes me feel i'm a bad person and doing something bad - i kissed him first.

I don't know what i should do now, i feel it's pointless now he's attracted to me for a wrong reason! and it makes me feel sad it's not something that i can control :(

Should i just leave him alone? today i'm going to....