Having strong feelings but she is already with someone else

There is this girl, a very good friend that I have been hanging out with recently (for past month) and I have very tough situation.

Actually, we met a year ago in a pub. I was pretty drunk and while we (buddies and I) were leaving the pub I told her and her company that they may have the table. I guess I left good impression there. Anyways we kept talking and I asked her if we could be something more than friends but she turned me down.

So I moved on, had few partners in the meantime but still had this weird feelings about her. What actually happened is that my friend hookup with hers so we met again in the same pub because of those two (this happened month ago). I noticed that she had different way of looking at me. So we kept hanging out, went out few times, stole the pillow while being drunk :D and stuff. We became very close as friends until I asked her about us yesterday. She said that she had somebody else (didn't specifically say who) but also pointed out that I am very very great person and that she is so sorry. I'm kinda broken right now because just when I thought there was a chance I was turned down.

What to do now? What to do if she ever wants me back? :/

She said that she had somebody else (didn't specifically say who) but also pointed out that I am very very great person and that she is so sorry.

That means that she while she enjoys the attention of being flirted with she doesn't view you as being attractive enough to consider you as option #1. Either that or these vibes you've picked up in the past were mostly in your head (most of these times WERE spent in a pub...)

What to do now? What to do if she ever wants me back? :/

...Really? You want to wait arounds as option #2? :rolleyes: