Too involved with ex when we are friends

Hey peeps just wana know your feedback on what im going through an what i should do; my ex is my friend, she dumped me an offered me friendship, anyway we have been talking to each other for 3 months after the breakup, she has been texting me nearly everyday an just being there for her as she is going through a lot at the moment, i helped her with her rent a few weeks ago as she couldnt afford to pay it, she paid me back but since then whenevet i text her she replies after a few hours an its been getting on my tits so iv been moaning to her and said why she does this? She said shes busy etc, yesterday night i sent her a message an she never replied so i sent one in the mornin an she replied after 2 hours sayin she was in bed; i said i cant keep doin this because i care about her an she replied well i aint giving my daily duties up for anyone, today i sent her a msg an she kept replying bluntly, i asked whats up she said nothing, i said why u bein nasty to me and she said can you leave me alone for a few days, i said ok, shall i not ever msg her agen now?

Philosoraptor

You are her emotional dumping ground, source of money when needed, and probably a lot more as she uses you when she needs something.

You should stop contacting her all together as you aren't getting anything out of this "friendship".