Should I ignore her completely?

This girl and I got really close during our senior year of high school last year, becoming good friends and talking to each other every day. We would flirt with each other and have long conversations on just about everything. What I realize now is that I friend zoned her early in our friendship, as I wasn't into her at all and just wanted to be friends going to prom together. As time passed on though, I began having feelings for her, especially as I got to know her more. I confessed my feelings to her and she pretty much friend zoned me back, saying I was like a "brother" to her. At prom she started acting strange, so I got mad and ditched her.

After that our friendship or whatever we had went downhill. Texting each other every day became texting each other every 2 weeks. We haven't seen each other since graduation, which was over a month ago. It's my fault though, as I started ignoring her and pretending she didn't exist. I know I shouldn't be mad because I didn't want her at first when she wanted me, but at the same time I guess my ego is too high to be friends with someone after she rejected me. She is also the type of girl that is used to having tons guys flirting with her and trying to hook up with her, so I don't want to be one of those guys that she has wrapped around her fingers.

I don't want to be her shoulder to cry on, I'm not that type of guy that puts up with her bull**** in hopes of one day being different. I just feel bad that our friendship ended on such a bad note. She texted me recently and never responded because even though I do miss her a lot, I don't know if I should ignore her completely or try to be close friends again.

WordvAction

You can take three routes in these kinds of situations:

1.) Indifference: Be very short in your responses, never initiate contact, and keep interactions in person as short as possible.

2.) Full NC letting her know: Letting her know you need space to get over her, and completely cut her off.

3.)Full NC without letting her know: Same as above, except you'll seem like an ******* lol